The Coffee Gear Pocket Dosing Scale - 500g is the perfect size to slip into your apron pocket. Convenient, lightweight, and practical, with a lid that flips down to protect the scale while it's in your pocket.
The dose your Coffee grinder can dispense, can vary day to day or hour to hour based humidity, grinder heat and a variety of other factors. The Coffee Gear Dosing Scale can help in regulating the dose that your grinder gives you and your Coffee allows. This compact dosing scale is one factor that can help you deliver the perfect espresso!
- Overload protection
- 500g capacity
- 0.1g accuracy
- Modes: g/oz/ozt/dwt
- Platform dimensions: 71mm x 65mm (stainless steel)
- Blue blacklit LCD display
- Power: 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Warranty: 1 year
Some tips for use:
Place the scale on a flat, level surface. Press the ON/OFF key to switch on the scale. Wait until "0.0" is displayed, then you are ready to weigh. Place object(s) on the platform. Wait a few seconds for the display to stabilise before taking a weight reading. You can switch between the weighing units by pressing the MODE key. Only operate the scale on a stable, vibration-free surface.
1. Turn on the scale by pressing the [ON/OFF] key and wait until 0.0g is displayed.
2. Tap the [CAL] key, then CAL is displayed.
3. Press the [CAL] key again. The LCD will display the required calibration weight.
4. Place the required calibration weight on the centre of the platform. The LCD will display PASS and return to the normal weighing mode.
5. Remove the calibration weight and press the [ON/OFF] key to turn off the scale. Calibration is complete.
For any further info please feel free to call us on 1300 932 999 or use our contact us page to send us a message!